Timing Clock can help you time items for your shows, broadcasting, speeches, podcasting and many other situations.
In addition to the calculator, Timing Clock includes many tools to help you with your timings. Features include...
- Change the time displayed on the clock without changing the system time – useful when recording a show, as you can have the clock display the time your show is actually broadcast.
- Display the time from another server/computer on a network - for example retrieving and displaying the time from a playout server.
- Show the time from different time zones and region.
- Display a countdown timer similar to a stopwatch.
- Set up reminders to be displayed at scheduled times.
- Display and change the current day and date.
Timing Clock can be customised and tailored for a number of situations - whether you want to run the application in full screen mode to use as a studio clock, or always have it visible over other running applications. You can customise the colour scheme, and display extra info in the main window.
Available for Windows and Linux.
Includes 12 months product support/updates, directly from the developer. A free trial is available to download.