- Add and manage different categories of membership.
- Obtain information on long service (e.g. 5, 10, 15, etc. years)
- Store details on fee payments, profiles/duties and property in the members possession.
- Easily find and update member details.
- Various search options.
- Optional support for storing membership data in an SQL Server database.
Two editions of Member Manager are available: the Commercial Edition and the free Personal Edition.
Available free of charge, the Personal Edition can store up to 100 members and includes a small "advertisement" for the commercial edition at the top of printouts.
You can purchase and upgrade to the Commercial Edition at any time. In addition to removing the limits included in the Personal Edition, it includes 2 years product support and free updates.
The Commercial Edition is available for £40 per organisation/group.
Purchase Commercial Edition:
Download & Installing
You can download Member Manager from our download centre. The Personal Edition is installed by default, and you can then activate the Commercial Edition from within the software.