Music Scheduling helps you to easily and quickly create audio playlists.
Unlike the shuffle feature found in many audio applications, you can set the spacing between artists and songs, create rules and more, resulting in a professionally created playlist.
The software can save you a significant amount of time – instead of spending hours putting together a playlist, you can have a playlist within a few seconds.
- Set spacing between the same artists, years and more.
- Identify similar artists (e.g. ensuring Robbie Williams and Take That are treated as the same artist when creating a playlist).
- Set the sequence/rotation of playlist items.
- Schedule items to be added at particular intervals.
- Set and enforce rules for your playlists (e.g. A lists, etc.)
Ideal for creating off air playlists, putting together songs for a show, creating a music playlist for public areas/waiting rooms, clubs and more.
Playlists can be created for Library Player, and other audio/playout applications that support the PLS or M3U playlist file formats.
Version 2.1 includes the option to add specific audio files to your playlist's Sequence, filter the list of tracks, find the next occurrence of particular info in a playlist, option to use relative paths in saved playlist files, option to print your playlist and to immediately open your playlist file after saving. A full list can be found in the product documentation.
Available for Windows and Linux.
This version of Music Scheduling is no longer available. Click here for details on the latest version of Music Scheduling.