Library Player is a professional audio player, aimed primarily at broadcasters and DJs. It includes...
- Supports MP3, WAV and WMA files.
- No need for an external database, simply point the library to where your tracks are stored and they are available for use.
- Easy to use and quick to learn.
- Quickly search for audio tracks.
- Mix and play multiple tracks at the same time.
- Open and save playlists and layouts.
- Supports PLS and M3U file formats used by other applications.
- Fader start using a sound cards joystick input.
Improvements in version 3.1 include a Find in Playlist option, saving repaired playlist information to a text file, dragging and dropping folders into the application and various minor improvements.
The Starter Edition can be used free of charge and for trying the software, and includes restrictions on the number of items, various settings disabled and no product support. You can upgrade to the Commercial Edition (and therefore remove the restrictions) at any time.
Price: £120 per computer
The full Commercial Edition includes 24 months product support and updates.