PittStop helps you "reach the finish line" by managing and organising your tasks, projects and lists of things to do.
- Prioritise tasks, assign days/deadlines and update the current task status.
- Split tasks into projects and categories.
- Assign tasks to different staff/team members.
- Import existing tasks from CSV and text files.
- View tasks per project, by day, an overall list of tasks or per staff member.
- Archive past projects and staff members.
- Search and filter tasks depending on their status, category and deadline.
Version 2.1 includes improvements to the spacing of columns, displaying the full task description when putting the mouse pointer over a long description, filtering tasks for the current week and other minor improvements and bug fixes
Two editions of PittStop are available – the full version and a free Starter Edition.
The Starter Edition can be used free of charge and for trying the software, and includes restrictions on the number of items, various settings disabled and no product support. You can upgrade to the full version (and therefore remove the restrictions) at any time.
Price: £89.99 per computer
In addition to unlimited number of projects/tasks and support for SQL Server databases, the full v
ersion includes 24 months product support and updates.
Purchase Full Version
Download Installation Files