MP3 List allows you to easily save a list of MP3 files to a text file or a CSV file (which can be opened in many spreadsheet applications).
It includes the following...
- Column editor to change the format of your list.
- Various formatting options.
- List files in folders and sub-folders.
- Select which files in a folder to list.
- Print the list of files directly from the software.
- List files modified within a range of dates.
Simply select the folder containing the files then click the Save List button to create the list!
MP3 List is currently available for Windows and Linux.
The Personal Edition of MP3 List can be used free of charge. The Personal Edition can list up to 200 files and has many of the formatting, file and folder options disabled. You can upgrade to the Commercial Edition (and therefore remove the restrictions) at any time.
Price: £40 per computer
The Commercial Edition includes 24 months product support and free updates.