Library Player Playout is a professional audio playout application, aimed primarily at broadcasters, podcasters and DJs. Features include...
- Support for MP3, WAV and WMA files.
- No need for an external database, simply tell the software where your tracks are stored and they are immediately available for use!
- Easy to use and quick to learn.
- Quickly search for audio tracks.
- Mix and play multiple tracks at the same time.
- Multiple sound cards/outputs.
- Supports PLS and M3U file formats used by other applications.
- Fader start using a sound cards joystick input.
Version 4.1.1 include support for ID3v2 and WMA track information, relative paths in M3U playlist files and other minor improvements. A full list of changes can be found in the product documentation.
Additional services are available for Library Player Playout, including enhanced product support, bespoke versions (including adding additional outputs), on-site installation and training. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Includes 12 months product support and updates. A free trial is available to download.