Price: £89.99 per computer, free Starter edition/trial
PittStop is an application that aims to "help you reach the finish line" by helping you to easily manage and keep track of your current tasks and lists of things to do.
- Set priorities, deadlines and the current status.
- Split tasks into different projects and categories.
- Import tasks from CSV and text files.
- Assign tasks to different staff/team members.
- View tasks per project, by day, an overall list of tasks or per staff member.
- Archive past projects and staff members.
- Search and filter tasks depending on their status, category and deadline.
Version 1.11 includes improvements to the Find/Locate option, finding similar categories when moving/duplicating tasks to another project, changes to the design and layout of printed documents and other various improvements.
Two editions of PittStop are available – the full version and a free Starter Edition.
The Starter Edition can be used free of charge and for trying the software, and includes restrictions on the number of items, various settings disabled and no product support. You can upgrade to the full version (and therefore remove the restrictions) at any time.
Price: £89.99 per computer
In addition to unlimited number of projects/tasks and support for SQL Server databases, the full version includes 24 months product support and updates.
Purchase Full Version
Download Installation Files