Price: £80 per computer, free Starter edition/trial
PittStop is an application that aims to "help you reach the finish line" by helping you to easily manage and keep track of your current tasks and lists of things to do.
- Set priorities, deadlines and the current status.
- Split tasks into different projects and categories.
- Import tasks from CSV and text files.
- Assign tasks to different staff/team members.
- View tasks per project, by day, an overall list of tasks or per staff member.
- Archive past projects and staff members.
- Search and filter tasks depending on their status, category and deadline.
Improvements in version 1.1 include a new Calendar view, assigning tasks to be carried out on particular days, find/locate option, keyboard shortcuts for updating task status and duplicating an existing task.
There are two editions of PittStop available – the full version and a free Starter Edition.
The Starter Edition can be used free of charge and for trying the software, and includes restrictions on the number of items, various settings disabled and no product support. You can upgrade to the full version (and therefore remove the restrictions) at any time.
Price: £80 per computer
The full version includes 24 months product support and free updates.
Purchase Full Version
Download Installation Files