Library Player is a professional audio player designed for broadcasters and DJs. It includes the following...
- Supports MP3, WAV and WMA files.
- Simply point the library to where tracks are stored and they are available to use.
- Quick to learn and easy to use.
- Easy and fast to set up and manage.
- Four track mixer.
- Fader/remote start using a sound cards joystick input.
- 12 months free updates and e-mail support.
For further details, or if you are interested in receiving a free trial version of the software, contact Simon Pittman by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: £80 per computer
Once you have purchased the licenses, you can download the Library Player 2.2 installation files from our download centre. Once installed you will need to activate the software.
This version of Library Player is no longer available. Library Player 3 will be released on Tuesday 10th June 2014!