Price: £80 per computer, free personal edition/trial
|This version of PittStop is no longer available. Find out more about the latest version.|
PittStop is an application that aims to "help you reach the finish line" by helping you to easily manage and keep track of your current tasks and lists of things to do.
- Set priorities, deadlines and the current status.
- Split tasks into different projects and categories.
- Import tasks from CSV and text files.
- Assign tasks to different staff/team members.
- View tasks per project, overall list of tasks or per staff members.
- Archive past projects and staff members.
- Search and filter tasks depending on their status, category and deadline.
There are two editions of PittStop available – the Commercial Edition and a free Personal Edition.
The Personal Edition can be used free of charge and for trying the software, and includes restrictions on the number of items, various settings disabled and no product support. You can upgrade to the Commercial Edition (and therefore remove the restrictions) at any time.
Price: £80 per computer
The Commercial Edition includes 24 months product support and free updates.