Member Manager is a database application, allowing clubs, charities, sports clubs, groups and organisations to store and manage details of their members.
- Add and manage different categories of membership.
- Manage events and the members attending those events.
- Store details on fee payments, profiles/duties and property in the members possession.
- Easily find and update member details.
- Various search options.
- Obtain information on long service (e.g. 5, 10, 15, etc. years)
- Import data from CSV files.
- Optional support for storing membership data in an SQL Server database.
Enhancements in version 1.2 include the new Events section, dragging and dropping member files, improved input of fee payments, changes to printing, a new Find/Locate option in search results and various other minor improvements and fixes.
Two editions of Member Manager are available: the full version and the free Starter Edition.
Available free of charge, the Starter Edition can store up to 25 members and includes a small "advertisement" for the full version at the top of printouts.
Consider upgrading to the full version to remove the Starter edition's limits, manage event details, import CSV files, and receive 24 months of product support and updates. You will also be supporting further development of Member Manager and other applications.
This version of Member Manager is no longer available. Click here for more details on our latest version.