MP3 List helps you save a list of your audio files as a text file or CSV file. In addition, the software includes options for printing file details, and some file management options.
MP3 List can save you time, and you can use the created lists to import data into databases, e-mail your music collection to friends/colleagues, auditing your collection, manage your files, plus numerous other situations!
- Column editor to change the layout of your saved spreadsheet.
- Various formatting options.
- List files in folders and sub-folders.
- Select which files in a folder to list.
- List files modified within a range of dates.
Currently available for Windows and Linux.
Improvements in version 4.1
Version 4.1 adds support for WAV and WMA files, access the history of previous folders from the sidebar, optional Genre and File Modified Date/Time columns and various other improvements. A full can be found in the product documentation.
This version of MP3 List is no longer available. Click here for more info on the latest version of MP3 List!