Timing Clock can help you time items for shows, podcasts, speeches, and many other situations. In addition to helping you calculate your timings, the application includes many tools to assist you with presenting and timing, including....
- Change the time displayed on the clock without changing the system time – useful when recording a show, as you can have the clock display the time your show is actually broadcast.
- Display the time from another server/computer on a network - for example retrieving and displaying the time from a playout server.
- Display a countdown timer similar to a stopwatch.
- Set up reminders to be displayed at particular times, and open/save these reminders.
- Option to set the Timing Clock to always be visible over other applications, useful if your audio player does not include a clock!
Available for Windows and Linux.
Version 3.1 includes the option to duplicate reminders, display the next reminder when putting your mouse pointer over the clock, and other minor improvements and bug fixes. A full list can be found in the product's documentation.
This version of Timing Clock is no longer available - click here for more information on our latest version.