Music Scheduling helps you to easily and quickly create audio playlists.
Unlike the shuffle feature found in many audio applications, you can set the spacing between artists and songs, create rules and more, resulting in a professionally created playlist.
The software can save you a significant amount of time – instead of spending hours putting together a playlist, you can have a playlist within a few seconds.
- Set spacing between the same artists, years and more.
- Identify similar artists and track titles (e.g. ensuring Robbie Williams and Take That are treated as the same artist when creating a playlist).
- Set the sequence/rotation of playlist items.
- Schedule items to be added at particular intervals.
- Set and enforce rules for your playlists (e.g. A lists, etc.)
- Options to help you produce voice tracked shows.
- Log your history of saved playlists, and check the history when creating new playlists.
- Create HTML or text versions of your playlists for copying and pasting into blogs, websites, etc.
Ideal for creating off air playlists, putting together songs for a show, creating a music playlist for public areas/waiting rooms, clubs and more.
Playlists can be created for Library Player, and other audio/playout applications that support the PLS or M3U playlist file formats.
Version 2.3 includes the option to keep track of your playlist history, improvements to the Sequence section, options to help you create voice tracked shows, support for ID3v2 & WMA track information and checking for similar track titles. A full list can be found in the product documentation.
Available for Windows.
Includes 6 months product support/updates.
We can provide additional services - including bespoke versions, installation, enhanced product support and training - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
A free no obligation trial is available to download.
This version of Music Scheduling is no longer available - click here for more information on our latest version.