Create hours of playlists within minutes - whether you want to put together music for a show or event, or prepare a long playlist for off air output, Music Scheduling can help
you put together your playlists.
Much more then a simple "shuffle" feature - Music Scheduling can set spacing for different artists and albums, create rules, and identify similar artists - helping you create a professionally created playlist.
The software can save you a significant amount of time - you can have a playlist within a few seconds without having to put the items together yourself. Just add the tracks you wish to make available for use in your playlist and then click Create Playlist to generate a new list.
You can save and use the created playlists with Library Player Playout and many third party audio players.
Ideal for those looking for a music scheduling/playlist generating application, but do not wish to have the features or complexity of larger music scheduling applications. Ideal for DJs, hospital/community broadcasters, shops and clubs.
Music Scheduling is easy to use – you can be up and running using the software within minutes to create your playlists!
A free 28 day trial is available - no obligations, and you don't need to register or give us your e-mail address!
- Set spacing between the same artists, years and more.
- Identify similar artists and track titles (e.g. ensuring Robbie Williams and Take That are treated as the same artist when creating a playlist).
- Set the sequence/rotation of playlist items.
- Schedule items to be added at particular intervals.
- Set and enforce rules for your playlists (e.g. A lists, etc.)
- Options to help you produce voice tracked shows.
- Log your history of saved playlists, and check the history when creating new playlists.
- Create HTML or text versions of your playlists for copying and pasting into blogs, websites, etc.
- Compatible with many leading audio players and playout systems.
Price: £85.00 (including VAT) per computer
Includes 12 months product support/updates.
Runs on all modern versions of Windows (including 7, 8, 8.1 and 10).
- Download installation files for Music Scheduling 2.4
- Download User Guide for Music Scheduling 2.4
- Download sample similar artist information for use in Music Scheduling