Looking for help timing items for your shows, broadcasts or presentations?
Pre-recording shows and wish to include accurate time checks?
Timing Clock helps you time items for your shows, broadcasting, speeches, presentations and podcasting.
Timing Clock is much more then a clock or countdown timer on your screen! Features include:
- Change the time displayed on the clock without changing the system time – useful when recording a show, as you can have the clock display the time your show is actually broadcast.
- Display the time from another server/computer on a network - for example retrieving and displaying the time from a playout server.
- Show the time from different time zones and region.
- Display a countdown timer similar to a stopwatch.
- Set up reminders to be displayed at scheduled times.
- Display and change the current day and date.
Timing Clock can be customised and tailored for a number of situations - whether you want to run the application in full screen mode to use as a studio clock, or always have it visible over other running applications. You can customise the colour scheme, and display extra info in the main window.
Whether you are presenting a live show and need help with your timings or pre-recording shows and want to include the correct time checks, Timing Clock can help make timing items easier!
Improvements in version 4.2 include: new toolbar to display the time as you would say it (e.g. "four o'clock"), option to display the date in the titlebar, improvements to contacting product support from within the application and improvements to time zones. A more detailed list can be found in the product help.
Click here for more information and to try our latest version. This version is no longer available.