This version is no longer available. Check out the latest version.
Member Manager is a database application, allowing clubs, charities, sports clubs, groups and organisations to store and manage details of their members.
- Add and manage different categories of membership.
- Obtain information on long service (e.g. 5, 10, 15, etc. years)
- Store details on fee payments, profiles/duties and property in the members possession.
- Easily find and update member details.
- Various search options.
- Import data from CSV files.
- Optional support for storing membership data in an SQL Server database.
Improvements in version 1.1 include importing data from CSV files, a new statistics section, date of birth field, new search options and various minor improvements and fixes.
Two editions of Member Manager are available: the Commercial Edition and the free Personal Edition.
Available free of charge, the Personal Edition can store up to 50 members and includes a small "advertisement" for the commercial edition at the top of printouts.
Consider upgrading to the Commercial Edition to remove the personal edition's limits, import CSV files, and receive 24 months of product support and updates. You will also be supporting further development of Member Manager and other applications.
Price: £69.99 per computer.
This version of Member Manager is no longer available. Click here for more information on the latest version.