Library Player is an audio player designed for small to medium sized broadcasters. It includes the following...
- Supports MP3, WAV and WMA files.
- Point the library to where the tracks are stored, and then they are available to use.
- Quick to learn and easy to use.
- Easy and fast to set up and manage.
- Fader start using a sound cards joystick input.
We are pleased to announce the release date of Library Player 2.2 – Wednesday 22 August 2012
For further information, or if you are interested in trialling and testing the software, contact Simon Pittman by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org